The Beacon of Hope serves Madison County residents by providing food, emergency assistance, low-cost thrift store and advocacy to those in need.
The Beacon of Hope Services is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization offering food and emergency financial assistance to low income families and individuals in Madison County by providing:
- A direct hunger relief service providing nutritious food and teaching to prepare residents to eat nutritiously
- Emergency assistance for clothing, food and referrals
- Referrals to community partners for housing and other services
- Health Screenings
- A low-cost Thrift Store for clothing, furniture, household essentials, haircuts
- Advocacy to influence anti-hunger and poverty policy